You have a dream. And your dream is important to you. No matter what anyone says, you can live that life you’re dreaming about. You can have the career you want, live where you want and do what you want. It takes hard work and a lot of preparation, but it CAN be done. And I’m here to help.
The ideas presented on Girls Can’t WHAT? work. How do I know? I live them. The following resources are designed to inspire, teach and motivate others to move past gender barriers and achieve their dreams. New articles are posted weekly. Don’t miss out… get on the list!
- Improbable does not equal impossible – When I was 14, my family was hit by a drunk driver. My spine was shattered and I was told I would never walk again. This is my story.
- Start With Nothing: Achieve Your Dreams With No Money, No Education and No Experience – Here are some of my secrets.
- Finding Your Super Power – Everybody has one. Have you discovered yours?
- Managing your dream: When to hire a professional – Bootstrapping and entrepreneurship can be a blast. But sometimes, it just makes more sense to hire a pro. How do you know when to do it yourself and when to when to hire an expert?
- The Evolution of Girls Can’t WHAT? – A behind-the-scenes look at how Girls Can’t WHAT? got started.
- Life-Saving Contributions From 7 Women I’ll Bet You’ve Never Heard About – Ever wonder who created the bullet-proof vest or the bomb-diffusing robot? These women inventors have all done something amazing that affects every single one of us on a daily basis. Their stories will inspire you.
- Are you accidentally talented – Find out if you’ve got hidden skills.
- Finding Your Passion – Simple steps to discover your dreams.
- You Have to Start Somewhere – A simple tip to kickstart your dream.
- 7 Revolutionary Ways Women Can Go Green – Fabulous tips tailored to women.